Always carry out a patch test before using a permanent or semi-permanent hair dye, even if you are using your regular brand. This usually involves dabbing a small amount of the dye solution behind your ear or on your inner elbow and leaving it to dry. Follow the instructions that come with the dye.
Easy To Use:
- Put on gloves (Otherwise the nail will be black. Although that does not affect the health.)
- Make your hair wet with both your hands.
- Wipe off the water on hair.
- There are two separate cream inside the sachet, so please squeeze out the cream completely. Then mix them evenly.
- Promptly put the shampoo on the hair and rub it until it reaches the bottom of the hair, then rub the hair for 5-10 minutes so that the shampoo moistens the bottom of each hair.
- Wash the shampoo away.
- The hair will became Black and shining.
Herbal Ginseng, Goji Berry, Black Mulberry, Cornel, Polygonum Multiflorum, Eclipta, Asiatic Bilberry Leaf, Rehmannia Root, SODIUM ALCOHOL ETHER SULPHATE, ETHYLENE GLYCOL DISTEARATE,HERBAL -ANGELICA POLYMORPHA SINENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, POLYGONUM MULTI FLORUM ROOT EXTRACT,GAllA RHOIS GALLNUT EXTRACT. ECLIPTA PROSTRATA EXTRACT, ESSENCE, PURE WATER.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
- Perform an allergy test with a portion of this product, 48 hours before full application
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin other than areas of application.
- If product gets into eyes rinse with lukewarm water immediately.
- Wear gloves provided in kit.
- Thoroughly rinse hair after application.
- Do not use for anything other than coloring your hair.
- Wait at least two weeks after relaxing or permanent waving hair before applying hair color.
- Do not use over compound henna or progressive color.
- Do not inhale or ingest.
- Keep product out if the reach of children.
- Do not mix in a metallic bowl.
DO NOT USE
- If you have already experienced a reaction to a hair color product
- If you have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp.