Dark Brown Color is A very Dark Brown almost Black.
*Patch Test Product Before Use
Swarztar Hair Color Shampoo is safe product and has been tested and tried by many users without any concerns.
It’s always a safe practice to carry out a patch test before using any permanent or semi-permanent hair coloring product. This usually involves dabbing a small amount of the dye solution behind your ear or on your inner elbow and leaving it to dry. Follow the instructions that come with the Swarzstar Hair Color Shampoo.
Dark Brown Swarzstar Hair Color Shampoo product is a dark shade very close to Black.
Herbal Ginseng, Goji Berry, Black Mulberry, Cornel, Polygonum Multiflorum, Eclipta, Asiatic Bilberry Leaf, Rehmannia Root, SODIUM ALCOHOL ETHER SULPHATE, ETHYLENE GLYCOL DISTEARATE,HERBAL – ANGELICA POLYMORPHA SINENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, POLYGONUM MULTI FLORUM ROOT EXTRACT,GAllA RHOIS GALLNUT EXTRACT. ECLIPTA PROSTRATA EXTRACT, ESSENCE, PURE WATER.
HOW TO USE:
- Put on gloves (Otherwise the nail will be black. Although that does not affect the health.)
- Make your hair wet with both your hands.
- Wipe off the water on hair.
- There are two separate cream inside the sachet, so please squeeze out the cream completely. Then mix them evenly.
- Promptly put the shampoo on the hair and rub it until good leather reaches top to bottom of the hair, when all hair are covered then wait for 5-10 minutes.
- Wash the shampoo away.
- The hair will became dark brown and shining.
DO NOT USE
- If you have already experienced a reaction to a hair color product
- If you have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE Perform an allergy test with a portion of this product, 48 hours before full application.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin other than areas of application.
- If product gets into eyes rinse with lukewarm water immediately.
- Wear gloves provided in kit.
- Thoroughly rinse hair after application.
- Do not use for anything other than coloring your hair.
- Wait at least two weeks after relaxing or permanent waving hair before applying hair color.
- Do not use over compound henna or progressive color.
- Do not inhale or ingest.
- Keep product out if the reach of children.
- Do not mix in a metallic bowl.